Custom Back-Painted Glass
Unique Glass Projects
Have you heard of back-painted glass? If you haven't, you're far from alone! The Glass Guys are one of the best producers of back-painted glass in the WORLD, let alone the Houston area. Others have tried to duplicate our work, and failed miserably!
Back-painted glass is a great way to add a custom touch to any countertop, table top, or backsplash. We can even make the glass magnetic for even more versatility! Call us today at (832) 496-6260 to schedule a consultation and receive a FREE estimate.
Art Glass That's Sure to Please
Back-painted glass is one of the best-known architectural glass applications. Clear from the front with a splash of color in the back, it provides an impressive aesthetic element in just about any space.
Whether you're looking to add a seamless backsplash in your kitchen or create a statement piece in your office, our back-painted glass is a stellar choice. Custom-made to meet your specifications, it's sure to please any homeowner or business owner.
Back-painted glass is ideal for:
- Wall art
- Custom glass tabletops
- Custom countertops
- Wall paneling
- Shower stalls
- Room and office dividers
- ...and more
Your Glass, Your Way
The team at The Glass Guys wants to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your glass project. We are happy to make any project to your exact specifications. Just tell us the size, thickness, edge work, and color (or colors) you like and we'll make it happen!
We take a collaborative approach to give you the results you need, want, and deserve. Working closely with you, we tailor the design to meet your precise specifications. Everything about our back-painted glass—from the size to color and pattern—is made to order based on your input. Whether you want a sleek monochrome slab or a marbled glass panel, we have you covered.
Why Choose Back-Painted Glass
Back-painted glass is functional, durable, and incredibly stylish. It offers a resilient surface resistant to dirt, grime, wear and tear, and provides an exceptionally elegant look. Timelessly modern, effortlessly cool, it is a stellar choice for almost any property owner.
As a backsplash or countertop surface, back-painted glass offers countless advantages over the alternatives.
Since it consists of a single slab of glass, it has no grooves or grouting, which traps dirt and debris and makes cleaning a nightmare. Instead, its seamless composition provides a stain-proof surface that's as easy to clean as 1-2-3.
Back-painted glass can be made transparent, translucent, glazed, or opaque. With its vast range of options, it provides just the right amount of privacy when used as wall dividers. You can use it to divide desks or open-concept offices without worrying about blocking out light or conversation. And you can enjoy a stylish new addition that's sure to turn heads.
Advantages of back-painted glass include:
- Fully Customizable: Back-painted glass can be sized, cut, colored, and painted to your liking. From artful mosaics to colorful slabs, just about anything is possible. The only limitation is your imagination.
- Different Opacity Levels: Along with custom sizing and coloring, you can choose any level of opacity you like with back-painted glass. Whether you want a light glazing or something that blocks peering eyes, our back-painted glass is just the ticket.
- Scratch, Stain, and Moisture Resistant: Glass is one of the hardest substances on earth, making it a great choice of material for countless types of surfaces. It is stain-resistant and cut-resistant, so you'll never have to worry about it losing its luster. Tempered to resist hard impacts, it boasts exceptional durability in a wide range of applications.
- No Grooves, No Grout: Unlike tiling or stone, back-painted glass has no grooves or grouting. It's a singular slab, which makes cleaning it much simpler. Forget about scrubbing away at grout. Forget about struggling to get those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. With back-painted glass, clean-up is a breeze.
- Bird-Friendly: In outdoor applications, back-painted glass is a safe choice because birds can easily see it. Its high visibility means you'll have fewer run-ins—and potentially fewer broken windows.
Your Top Choice for Back-Painted Glass
Get in Touch Today
Let our team, with more than 50 years of combined experience, create a project that will give your kitchen or bathroom that "Wow!" factor you've been looking for. Add in LED lights to make it even more incredible!